SmartCode ServerX VNC Server ActiveX Description
Editor: SmartCode ServerX VNC Server control is a VNC server implemented as an ActiveX component, which makes it extremely easy for you to integrate VNC support into your Web or desktop applications. In the simplest scenario, you would add the ServerX ActiveX component to your project, place the ServerX instance in a form, and modify the ActiveX properties if desired. That's it - you just created an application with a VNC Server embedded in it.
ServerX Features Highlight:
● Supports all features that can be found in a standard VNC server.
● Includes UltraVNC Repeater proxy support.
● Includes UltraVNC DSM encryption plug-in support.
● Exposes VNC server functionality through a powerful set of ActiveX control properties and methods.
● Can be used inside a desktop or Web-based application.
SmartCode ServerX VNC Server ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SmartCode ServerX VNC Server ActiveX 188.8.131.52
Release notes are not available currently.
SmartCode ServerX VNC Server ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.